CENTRIFUGAL MEDIUM PRESSURE ATEX FAN
• Rolling steel sheet housing.
• Completely joined or welded housing.
• Simple inlet forward curved impeller made of aluminium sheet.
• Polyester powder finishing coat.
• Inlet sparkproof ring made of copper or aluminium.
• Standard asynchronous squirrel-cage motor with IP-55 protection and Class F insulation. ATEX certified EEx-d. Manufactured with standard voltages: 230V 50Hz in single phase motors and 230/400V 50Hz in three phase motors up to 4kW, and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
• Standard orientation: LG270.
Designed for inline installation, they are suitable for:
• General ventilation in closed environments classified as ATEX zone 1 or 2.
• Maximum air working temperature from -20ºC to 80ºC.
• 60Hz fans and special voltages.
• Special ATEX executions.
• Orientation: RD0, RD45, RD90, RD135, RD180, RD225, RD270, RD315, LG0, LG45, LG90, LG135, LG180. LG225, LG315.
CERTIFICAT Nº: LOM 17.407N-C
In compliance with the Directive 2014/34/UE.ATEX certified II2G and II3G/D