ATEX MEDIUM PRESSURE FAN WITH STRAIGHT IMPELLER
• Fan made of Fe360 sheet. The fan paint finish is based on a Qualicoat polyester powder coating stoved at 200ºC, with an average film thickness of 70 microns. Average heat resistence of coating is 180ºC with peaks of 200ºC.
• Simple inlet straight blade impeller made of Fe360 sheet statically and dynamically balanced.
Impellers are painted with polyester primer that resists temperatures up to 300ºC.
• ATEX asynchronous squirrel-cage motor ATEX certified according to the zone. and class F insulation. Manufactured with standard voltages: 230/400V 50Hz in three phase motors up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
• Standard orientation LG270.
Designed for inline installation, they are suitable for:
• Solid material and textile fibers transport.
• Working temperature: ambient from -20ºC to 40ºC, transported air according to the ATEX clasification.
· Fans for 60Hz and special voltages.
· C4 or C5 coating painting
· Hot dip galvanized
· Inox 304 (normal or electropolished finish)
· Inox 316 (normal or electropolished finish)
· Split casing (for big sizes)
· Drain plug.
· Frontal foot
· Orientation: RD0, RD45, RD90, RD135, RD180, RD225, RD270, RD315, LG0, LG45, LG90, LG135, LG180. LG225, LG315.
*To place an order for an ATEX fan, you must replace the XY of the code with XE for zone 1, XN for zone 2, XC for zone 22 for conductive dust and XNC for zone 22 for non conductive dust. For fans with inside zone 2 or 22 and outside not classified you must replace for XI.