CENTRIFUGAL FAN WITH BACKWARD IMPELLER, DIRECT DRIVEN WITH FEET MOTOR (B3) ATEX.
• Medium pressure centrifugal fan with direct coupling.
• Reinforced housing made of carbon laminated steel, protected against corrosion by powder coating polyester resin RAL 5010. Finish C3.
• Casing fully latched and adjustable.
• Self-cleaning turbine and reinforced impeller with high-performance backward (reaction) blades made of carbon laminated steel dynamically balanced to minimize noise and vibrations. Black painted RAL 9005
• ATEX standard asynchronous motor. ATEX certified: II2G Ex d, Ex e / II3G Ex nA. IP55 protection and class F insulation. Manufactured with standard voltages: 230/400V 50Hz in three phase motors up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
• Motor with feet (B3) supported on motor support foot.
• Models of size 500 and above are supplied with a front support foot, for the other models the front support foot is optional.
• Available in the following orientations (to be indicated in case of order): LG0, LG45, LG90, LG135, LG180; LG225, LG270, LG315, RD0, RD45, RD90, RD135, RD180; RD225, RD270, RD315.
• Maximum working temperature in continuous: air transported: 130ºC,
• Ventilation in indoor environments classified as ATEX. Suitable for moving clean or dusty air. Designed to be installed in conduit for suction or impulsion.
· Fans for 60Hz and special voltages.
· 2 speed motor.
· C4 or C5 coating painting
· Hot dip galvanized
· Inox 304 (normal or electropolished finish)
· Inox 316 (normal or electropolished finish)
· Atex classification for other areas
· Fully welded housing (waterproof)
· Inspection door to facilitate maintenance and cleaning
· Drain plug.
· Airtight axle
· Other brands of motors.