MEDIUM PRESSURE FAN, BACKWARD IMPELER, DIRECT DRIVEN WITH FLANGED MOTOR ATEX
• Medium pressure centrifugal fan with direct coupling.
• Reinforced housing made of carbon laminated steel, protected against corrosion by powder coating polyester resin RAL 5010. Finish C3.
• Casing fully latched and adjustable.
• Self-cleaning turbine and reinforced impeller with high-performance backward (reaction) blades made of carbon laminated steel dynamically balanced to minimize noise and vibrations. Black painting RAL 9005
• ATEX standard asynchronous motor. ATEX certified: II2G Ex-d, Ex-e / II3G Ex-nA. IP55 protection and class F insulation. Manufactured with standard voltages: 230/400V 50Hz in three phase motors up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
• Motor with flange (B5), airtight axle
• Double suction flange
• Available in the following guidelines (to be indicated in case of order): LG and RD.
• Maximum working temperature in continuous: transported air: 130ºC, ambient: 60ºC.
• Ventilation in indoor environments classified as ATEX. Suitable for moving clean or dusty air. Designed to be fixed in the double suction flange, with the motor in vertical position.
· Fans for 60Hz and special voltages.
· 2 speed motor.
· C4 or C5 coating painting
· Hot dip galvanized
· Inox 304 (normal or electropolished finish)
· Inox 316 (normal or electropolished finish)
· Atex classification for other areas
· Fully welded housing (waterproof)
· Inspection door to facilitate maintenance and cleaning
· Drain plug.
· Other brands of motors.