SHORT CASED VARIABLE PITCH BLADES FAN
• Plate axial fan with circular reinforced frame.
• Motor-impeller modular assembly for complete versatility.
• Polyester powder finishing coat.
• Standard asynchronous squirrel-cage motor with IP-55 protection and Class F insulation. Manufactured with standard voltages: 230V 50Hz in single phase motors and 230/400V 50Hz in three phase motors up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
• HC: Polypropylene impeller (A2 profile) or polyamide impeller reinforced with fibreglass (other profiles) with variable pitch angle.
• HCA: Cast aluminum impeller with variable pitch angle.
Designed for wall or duct installation, they are suitable for:
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Smoke exhaust (maximum 50-60ºC).
• Maximum working temperature: 50ºC single phase, 60ºC three phase.
• Supply impeller (air direction from impeller to motor), 100% reversible impeller.
• 60Hz fans and special voltages.
• Hot-dipped galvanized or stainless steel housing.
• Optional can be adapted an square plate to the frame, to transform it in an axial square frame version fan.