EXTERNAL MOTOR, VARIABLE PITCH BLADES
• Long cased fan.
• Transmission ball bearings set inside a sealed box manufactured in steel or cast aluminium. Ball bearings permanently greased.
• Cast aluminium impeller with variable pitch angle in origin.
• Polyester powder finishing coat.
• Standard asynchronous squirrel-cage motor with IP-55 protection and Class F insulation. Manufactured with standard voltages: 230V 50Hz in single phase motors and 230/400V 50Hz in three phase motors, up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
• Inspection door located on the lower part of the housing.
Designed for inline installation, they are suitable for:
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Extraction of hot air up to 110ºC.
• Maximum working temperature: carried air: 110ºC, ambient 60ºC.
• Supply impeller (air direction from impeller to motor),
• Reversible impeller.
• Polyamide impeller.
• 60Hz fans and special voltages.
• 2 speed motors.
• Hot-dipped galvanised or stainless steel housing.