LONG CASED VARIABLE PITCHBLADES
• Reinforced fan casing manufactured in rolling steel sheet.
• Motor-impeller modular assembly for complete versatility.
• Polyester powder finishing coat.
• Standard asynchronous squirrel-cage motor with IP-55 protection and Class F insulation. Manufactured with standard voltages: 230V 50Hz in single phase motors and 230/400V 50Hz in three phase motors up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
• HM: Polypropylene impeller (A2 profile) or polyamide impeller reinforced with fibreglass (other profiles) with variable pitch angle
• HMA: Cast aluminium impeller with variable pitch angle.
Designed for inline installation, they are suitable for:
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Smoke extraction (max 50-60ºC).
• Maximum working temperature: 1ph 50ºC, 3ph 60ºC.
• 100% reversible impeller.
• 60Hz fans and special voltages.
• Hot-dipped galvanised or stainless steel housing.