CENTRIFUGAL FAN TO REACT, DRIVEN TO TRANSMISSION FOR THE RECIRCULATION OF HOT GASES
• Centrifugal transmission fan of medium pressure type plug fan.
• Insulated box made of carbon laminated steel, protected against corrosion by powder coating of anticaloric painting. Finish C3.
• High density rock wool insulation, 90Kg/m3, thickness 150mm..
• Self-cleaning turbine and reinforced impeller of backward (reaction) high performance blades manufactured in carbon laminated steel dynamically balanced to minimize noise and vibrations. Anti-heat paint of black color.
• Transmission Assembly with protections according to ISO 13857 standard.
• High efficiency belt without maintenance.
• Heavy duty bearings.
• IE3 motor for continuous operation (S1) Squirrel cage standardized asynchronous IEC motor with IP-55 protection and Class F electrical insulation. Standard voltages 230/400V 50for three phase motors Up to 4kW and 400 / 690V 50Hz for higher powers.
• Motor with legs (B3) supported on a bench.
• Maximum continuous working temperature ambient (motor): 60ºC.
• Suitable for transferring gases from -40ºC to 350ºC continuously due to cooling impeller
Plug-type installation made for the recirculation of gases in:
⦁ Paint booths
⦁ Drying of tobacco, barley, ceramic, glass and wood leaves
⦁ Insulated thermal cameras subjected to temperature control
⦁ Burners and incinerators
⦁ Melting furnaces
⦁ Fans for special voltages
⦁ Motor 2 Speed
⦁ Manufacturing in special steels for work Up to 550ºC in continuous
⦁ Other Insulation thicknesses (200mm)
⦁ Inox 304
⦁ Inox 316
⦁ Sparking proof construction
⦁ Other sizes
⦁ Other motors according to customer requeriments