BACKWARD CENTRIFUGAL PLUG FAN TYPE, DIRECT DRIVEN, FOR RECIRCULATION OF HOT GASES
• Direct driven centrifugal medium pressure fan, type plug fan.
• Insulated casing made of carbon laminated steel, protected against corrosion by powder polyester coat. Finish C3.
• Thermal insulation with high density rock wool, 90Kg/m3, thickness 100mm
• Self-cleaning and reinforced impeller with high performance backward (reaction) blades made of carbon laminated steel dynamically balanced to minimize noise and vibrations painted In black heat-resistant paint coating.
• IE3 Motor for continuous operation (S1) Squirrel cage standardized asynchronous IEC motor with IP-55 protection and Class F electrical insulation. Standard voltages 230/400V 50Hz for three phase motors Up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
• Motor with flange (B5).
• Maximum continuous working temperature ambient (motor): 60ºC.
• Suitable for transferring gases from -40ºC to 250ºC in continuous.
Plug-type installation made for the recirculation of gases in:
⦁ Paint booths
⦁ Drying of tobacco, barley, ceramic, glass and wood leaves
⦁ Insulated thermal cameras subjected to temperature control
⦁ Burners and incinerators
⦁ Melting furnaces
⦁ Fans for special voltages
⦁ 2 Speed motor, Inox 304 or Inox 316
⦁ Other Insulation thicknesses (150mm and 200mm)
⦁ Sparking proof construction
⦁ Other sizes
⦁ Other motors according to customer requeriment