CENTRIFUGAL FAN WITH ELECTRONIC MOTOR
• Galvanised steel sheet housing.
• Polyamide impeller reinforced with fibreglass.
• Double inlet forward curved impeller.
• Supplied with mounting feet (included in price).
• Motor fixing with an exclusive system designed by Casals through flexible arms and silent blocks to avoid vibration. Flexible arms in compliance with the ROHS 2002/95/EC Directive (Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipments).
• Brushless motor made of high efficiency and permanent magnet and low noise level. Specially designed for fans with electronics and control on backside of the fan.
• Switching frequency of 16 KHz.
• Operating range: from 400 to 1200 or 2000rpm (depending on the models).
• Power supply: 220V + - 10%.
• Power Frequency: 50/60Hz.
• Operating temperature range: -20ºC +60ºC.
• Enclosed motor IP 55.
• Insulation class F.
• Speed control through:
• 22 kOhms Trimmer.
• 0-10V external sensor.
Designed for assembly in equipment:
• Ventilation boxes and air handling units.
• Centrifugal heaters.
• Industrial and professional kitchen hoods.
• Galvanized sheet impeller
• MBI assembled