DOUBLE INLET CENTRIFUGAL FAN WITH ELECTRONIC MOTOR EEC
• Galvanised steel sheet housing.
• Polyamide impeller reinforced with fibreglass in models 7/7, 9/9, 10/10 and 12/12. Galvanised steel sheet impeller for all range.
• Double inlet forward curved impeller.
• Supplied with mounting feet (included in price).
• Motor fixing with an exclusive system designed by Casals through flexible arms and silent blocks to avoid vibration. Flexible arms in compliance with the ROHS 2002/95/EC Directive (Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipments).
• PM brushless motor (permanent magnets), synchronous, electronically commutated, high efficiency and low sound level. Specially designed for fans with electronic operation and control in deported box IP65.
Working range: from 400 to 1200-2000rpm (depending on the models)
Motor with IP54 protection and class F insulation. IP 65 drive case
Power: 220V ± 10% single phase
Power frequency: 50 / 60Hz
Operating temperature range: -20ºC to 50ºC
Speed control through signal 0-10V or PWM
Designed for assembly in equipment:
• Ventilation boxes and air handling units.
• Centrifugal heaters.
• Industrial and professional kitchen hoods.
• Maximum working temperature: 50ºC.
• Galvanized sheet impeller
• MBI assembled