• Galvanized steel sheet housing.
• Double inlet forward curved impeller in all models
• Transmission shaft with anticorrosion treatment.
• Supplied with free shaft.
• Transmission shaft standing out on both sides of the fan to allow motor, pulleys and belts assembly.
• The BV fan is supplied with supports included in price except for sizes 15/15 and 18/18.
•BV/BVC: Impellers made of polyamide reinforced with fiberglass for sizes 7/7, 9/9, 10/10 and 12/12; the other models are made of galvanized steel sheet. Ball bearings permanently greased on rubber rings.
•BVC/BVCR: Reinforced cubic assembly with lateral panels and a bearings base plate as well.
•BVCR: Fan with reinforced structure and bridge bearings supported on the rigid structure.
Designed for assembly in equipment:
• Ventilation boxes and air handling units.
• Centrifugal heaters.
• Industrial and professional kitchen hoods.
• Maximum working temperature: 60ºC.
• Fully equipped fan with motor, pulleys and belts(BVC, BVCR).
• Impellers made of galvanized sheet.
• MBI assembly.