DOUBLE INLET, BELT DRIVEN (WIT MOTOR AND TRANSMISION)
• Casing made of galvanized steel.
• Turbine blade multi-blade forward curved double ear galvanized sheet
• transmission shaft with anti-rust treatment.
• Supplied with motor, belts and pulleys
• Standard asynchronous squirrel-cage motor with IP-55 protection and Class F insulation. Manufactured with standard voltages: 230/400V 50Hz in three phase motors up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
• Shaft protruding on both sides to allow mounting of pulleys and belts
• Cubic assembly with side panels that reinforce the whole fan.
• Fan with reinforced structure and bearings supported on rigid bridge structure
Designed for assembly in equipment:
• Ventilation boxes and air handling units.
• Centrifugal heaters.
• Industrial and professional kitchen hoods.
• Maximum working temperature: 60ºC.