SIMPLE INLET BACKWARD IMPELLER, BELT DRIVEN (WIT MOTOR AND TRANSMISION)
• Fully made of galvanised steel sheet.
• Simple inlet, backward impeller with self-cleaning system.
• Transmission shaft with anticorrosion treatment.
• Supplied with motor, belts and pulleys
• Standard asynchronous squirrel-cage motor with IP-55 protection and Class F insulation. Manufactured with standard voltages: 230/400V 50Hz in three phase motors up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
• Fan supplied without transmission protection.
Designed for assembly in equipment:
• Ventilation boxes and air handling units.
• Centrifugal heaters.
• Industrial and professional kitchen hoods.
• Maximum working temperature: carried air: 130ºC, ambient: 60ºC.
• Fan with transmission protection.