CENTRIFUGAL FAN WITH FORWARD IMPELLER AND CUBIC CASING
• Reinforced rolling steel sheet housing completely welded (internally and externally) with polyester powder finishing coat.
• Simple inlet forward curved reinforced impeller made of galvanized sheet.
• Standart asynchronous squirel-cage motor with IP-55 protection and rated class F insulation. Standard voltages 230V 50Hz for single phase motors, 230/400V 50Hz for three phase, motors up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
• Standard orientation: LG270.
Designed for inline installation, they are suitable for:
• Hot air exhaust in ovens or facilities with hight temperatures.
• Clean air transport.
• Maximum working temperature: carried air: 250ºC, environment: single phase 50ºC, three phase 60ºC.
• 2 speed motors.
• Orientation: LG0, LG90, LG180, RD0, RD90, RD180, RD270