MEDIUM PRESSURE CENTRIFUGAL FANS: MBRLP
MEDIUM PRESSURE FAN FOR PAINT WORKSHOPS
• Rolling steel sheet housing.
• Fully welded or joined housing.
• With flanged inlet to make possible the direct join in the paint shop outlet.
• Inspection door included.
• Cabin fans supplied, if requested, with spark proofing inlet.
• Single inlet backward curved impeller manufactured in rolled steel sheet with epoxy powder finishing coat.
• Epoxy powder finishing coat.
• Standard asynchronous squirrel-cage motor with IP-55 protection and class F insulation. Standard voltages 230/400V 50Hz.
• Sparkproof inlet flange.
• Standard orientation LG270.
Designed to be fixed at the inlet double flange, with the motor in vertical position.
• Industrial applications, extraction or injection of air.
• Cooling of machines and parts.
• Clean and slightly dusty air transport.
• Exhaust after filters in paint workshops.
• Exhaust after filters, separators and cyclones.
• Pneumatic transport.
• Maximum working temperature: carried air: 130ºC, ambient: 60ºC.
• 60Hz fans and special voltages.
• 2 speed motor.
• Spark-proof fans with ATEX certified motor.
• Hot-dipped galvanised or stainless steel fans.
• Orientation: RD0, RD45, RD90, RD135, RD180, RD225, RD270, RD315, LG0, LG45, LG90, LG135, LG180. LG225, LG315