BACKWARD IMPELLER, FOR CLEAN OR DUSTY AIR
• Rolling steel sheet housing.
• Fully welded or joined housing.
• High efficiency single inlet and backward curved impeller, made of Fe360 sheet statically and dynamically balanced.
• The fan paint finish is based on a Qualicoat polyester powder coating stoved at 200ºC, with an average film thickness of 70 microns. Average heat resistance of coating is 180ºC with peaks of 200ºC.
• Impellers are painted with epoxy primer that resists temperatures up to 300ºC.
• Standard asynchronous squirrel-cage motor with IP-55 protection and rated class F insulation. Manufacturated with standard voltages: 230/400V 50Hz for three phase motors up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
• Standard orientation LG270.
• It allows adjusting the orientation locally from models 220 to 630. Models sizes from 710 to 1400 size the orientation is fixed.
• Optional front support up to size 500, size 560 and upper front support is included.
Designed for inline installation, they are suitable for:
• Industrial applications, extraction or injection of air.
• Cooling of machines and parts.
• Clean and slightly dusty air transport.
• Dusty air and small loads of pellet materials transport.
• Exhaust after filters, separators and cyclones.
• Pneumatic transport.
• Maximum working temperature: carried air: 130ºC, ambient: 60ºC.
· Fans for special voltages.
· 2 speed motor.
· C4 or C5 coating painting
· Hot dip galvanized
· Special steel (Cor-Ten A, Hardox...)
· Inox 304 (normal or electropolished finish)
· Inox 316 (normal or electropolished finish)
· Cooling wheel
· Anticaloric paint
· Reinforced housing
· Fully welded housing (waterproof)
· Insulated housing
· Split casing (for big sizes)
· Inspection door to facilitate maintenance and cleaning
· Drain plug.
· Airtight axle
· Frontal foot
· Double suction flange
· Available in non-sparking air passage and standard motor.
· Other brands of motors.
· Orientation: RD0, RD45, RD90, RD135, RD180, RD225, RD270, RD315, LG0, LG45, LG90, LG135, LG180. LG225, LG315.