Drawers with 1, 2 or 3 stages of in-line filtration for rectangular ducts.
• 1mm thick galvanized steel box.
• Suitable for medium and high efficiency filters from IISO Coarse≥60% (G4) up to ePM1≥80%(F9).
• The CPCR is available in 2 sizes (S and M) that allow to combine up to 3 different filtration stages, varying only the length of the boxes.
• The height of boxes is always the same. With two in-line S boxes it would be possible to make a CPCR L for 3 stages of filtration with bag filters.
• The CPCR allows duct mounting for all types of filters (compact, dihedral, bags).
• Stainless steel or painted steel.
• Outdoor mounting: with outdoor flange and cowl.
• Flat or conical connections to adapt the CPCR to a circular duct.
• Assembly of drawers in battery (horizontal or vertical).
• Active Carbon Filters (CA).
• ATEX version: only for the 1 and 2 stage filtration versions. With grounding and equipotential bonding of all the elements of the drawer (The filters are ATEX specific with antistatic polyester frames).