• Moisture resistant white plastic extraction or supply inlet. Used in tertiary buildings and homes with simple or double flow controlled mechanical ventilation systems.
• The flow of impulsion or extraction is adjusted by screwing the central disc inwards or outwards. A nut locks this disk in place.
• Maximum flow rate up to 250m3/h . Pressure pressure up to 150 Pa.
• Easy installation by attaching directly to an adapter placed in advance on the duct or in the gypsum / ceiling panel adapter mounted on the ceiling.
• Mounting on wall or plasterboard.
• By combining the BEIRM with a CFR, a self-regulating system is achieved.
• Tertiary premises.
• Single-family and collective housing.