ROOF FAN, ABS COWL 400ºC/2h
• Roof cowl made of ABS
• Structure, roof base support and bird protection guard made of galvanised steel.
• High efficiency backward impeller with self-cleaning system of steel.
• Standard asynchronous motor with IP-55 protection and Class F insulation. Manufactured with standard voltages: 230V 50Hz in single phase motors, 230/400V 50Hz in three phase motors and 400V 50Hz in 2 speed motors.
Specially designed for roof installation, they are suitable for:
• Smoke extraction.
• Smoke emergency exhaust with motor outside the hazardous area.
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Industrial and professional kitchen hoods.
• Maximum continuous working temperature: carried air 80ºC, environment 60ºC for three phase and 50ºC for single phase motors.
• Special voltages.
• Sparking proof fan with ATEX certified motor.
• Version made of inox 304/316.
Official homologation by the European laboratory APPLUS according to EN 12101-3:2015
Certification Nr: 0370-CPR-2656