SMOKE EXTRACTION BACKWARD CASING FAN 400ºC/2h
- Made of galvanised steel sheet with upstream and downstream connecting flanges and access doors.
• Motor support:
- Galvanised steel plate, motor with flanges fixed on 2 poles. Removable plate/support/impeller set.
- Backward impeller with self-cleaning system, in galvanised steel, dynamically balanced.
- Direct drive on the motor shaft.
- Three phase motor with IP-55 protection and F class insulation. Manufactured with standard voltages for one speed motors:
230/400V 50Hz up to 4 Kw and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers of 4 and 6 poles.
2 speed motors:Dahlander
• Smoke extraction in high buildings and establishments with people.
• Ventilation and smoke exhaust in covered parkings.
• Ventilation in technical, industrial or commercial facilities.
Official homologation by the European laboratory APPLUS according to EN 12101-3:2015
Certification Nr: 0370-CPR-2861