MEDIUM PRESSURE FAN WITH FORWARD IMPELLER AND IN PLASTIC CONSTRUCTION
• PE plastic housing (antistatic PE-el for ATEX units).
• Forward curved impeller in PP plastic.
• Motor support made of rolled steel sheet with polyester powder finishing coat.
• Stainless steel nuts and bolts.
• Standard asynchronous squirrel-cage motor, IP-55, class F insulation. Standard voltages 230/400V 50Hz.
• Standard orientation: LG270.
Designed for inline installation, they are suitable for:
• Corrosive air transport.
• Chemical and petrochemical industry.
• Laboratories and gas cabinets.
• Maximum temperature of transported air: If it is clean air 70ºC, other depends on the gas (see table in documentation)
• Single phase motors (up to 1,5kW).
• 60Hz fans and special voltages fans.
• 2 speed motors.
• Stainless steel motor support.
• Orientation: RD0, RD45, RD90, RD135, RD180, RD225, RD270, RD315, LG0, LG45, LG90, LG135, LG180. LG225, LG315.
• Casing made of PP.