• Adhesive tape made of annealed aluminum material, covered by an acrylic-based adhesive, protected by a paper.
• With high peel and tack properties as well as good shear strength.
• Acrylic adhesive system resistant to high temperatures and high adhesive strength to ensure a tight bond.
• Resistant to temperatures from -20ºC to 110ºC. Class to fire M1.
• In storage store between 10º and 25ºC, protected from dirt, heat, humidity, direct sunlight, corrosion and solvent vapours.
• For closing joints in fiber ducts ( AT 75 recommended). For sealing rigid air ducts ( AT 63 recommended).
• Ideal for applications that require detection by photoelectric equipment.
• Also multi-purpose application for coating and insulation in the air conditioning, ventilation and air conditioning sector.